Love: Forever Friends

Friends.

I have had a few...

I may have a problem with that. You see when someone comes into my life I have this desire to keep them forever. Which is why when I gave my wedding invite list to my husband it was a moment of utter shock that I even knew that many people let alone felt a real connection of long-time friendship with them. I did. With each one.

But more than the individuals that have changed my life over the years in moments that I will cherish forever there is something wonderful about the few that have been there the longest (sometimes not the longest) and through the most.

Less than a handful of people that have truly allowed me to consistently be in their lives and part of mine as we both have grown and changed and become completely different people... yet together, still.

I love that new kind of friendship.

I love that growing kind of love.

Thank you for continually letting me in. Even when it was scary or you didn't think we'd still understand each other... turns out we did, and we are still funny and amazing women!




No comments:

Post a Comment