Idle hands leads... to crafting?

One of the reasons I love my job is my holiday vacation time. Basically 2 weeks off for Christmas and New Years. . . but since my husband only gets a couple days... I got busy... CRAFTING!!

Behold the things I made for the Holidays:

Behold our tree skirt, made from ties that were given to me from missionaries when I left my mission.

The Christmas Countdown I made from a Michaels ad in the paper. 

Our first stockings. His is red, mine is green. I clarify, because it may normally be opposite but not in our family. I love green. He loves red... well I mean as much as one can love a color as a boy.

I stole these curtains from my sisters house in her move. They were too long for our window, so I tied them up with lace ribbons. Ben laughed at me because we had blinds, so who needs curtains... but pleaaase.... am I right, ladies?

Ariel and I made one of these for each girl in my family. We had fun matching kitchens and now we can keep track of all the birthdays. And this is just brothers and sisters (spouses and kids). I love them all!

This one is my favorite. It had leftover flowers my sisters, friends and I made for our wedding as well as lace, pearls, and broaches from our wedding as well. It is perfectly imperfect.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the wedding wreath and the birthday calendar. Like...a lot. I need to be taught how to do the birthday calendar thing!

    ReplyDelete