Love: Broken things

 

Sometimes life will break us.

Sometimes small hairline fractures, sometimes completely into pieces.

All times we choose whether they make us stronger or weaker by how we choose to heal.

I have had friends continually that have let those breaks weaken them until they were indeed broken.

I keep thinking that with all of the really hard things in my life, have I let myself heal properly so that I really am stronger?

When rough things hit us we need to take the time to grow, to embrace the painful things and make us better.

For ourselves and for those around us.

So with each hard moment, take the time to heal.

Don't let your heart become hardened from life.

When you break a leg you have to begin walking on it again.

Life goes on, keep walking.

It will make you stronger or weaker.

Either way, it is your choice.

I love that life provides us this natural way of becoming stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment