Summer craziness and mini adventures

Summer is always crazy packed with concerts because of the Deer Valley Music Festival. These were our costumes for the Pioneer Day concert. 

My dear friend Julia got married!

I got to meet Kristin Chenoweth, what a doll!

 We said good bye to the Adams Theatre, they are moving across the street to a bigger theatre now.

Stayed with Amelia and saw her interpret shows. Amazing as always and then Alison joined us for a couple days. Such fun to catch up and spend time with my Campfire ladies.

 We went up the canyon for dinner and s'mores with the family!

Ben really does make an amazing s'more, I have no patience.


And we hiked donut falls with the Family as well, pretty cool hike. 
 

We tried hitting golf balls for (my) first time, not great at it. But it was actually enjoyable.

We went to the alpine slide and coaster up at Snowbird and I thought I was going to be terrified, but it was very fun!


Jake and Mandy came into town so we did the ESCAPE ROOM. Where they lock you in and you have to find all the clues to get out. We broke their record, and it was hysterical to do it with family! Everyone has to try it.


We also played with the kids in the pool, my favorite place ever.


I was part of an all female improv show, which was pretty dame fun to do! These girls are hilarious!


No comments:

Post a Comment